Search billions of records on

White Rock Cemetery
White Rock Township

Cemetery was established in the mid 1800's and is located on the corner of Church and Mowers Roads about four miles south of the village of Holcomb. The grounds are fenced and very well kept. The first burial was Captain John Campbell who was murdered by prairie bandits in 1841.

Click here for Gravestone Inscriptions

Click here for Photos of Ogle County Tombstones

For more information contact one of our

Look Up Volunteers or the Ogle County Genealogical Society


Photo by Laverne M. Stauffer
Return to Ogle Co. Genealogy Site