St. Clair County ILGenWeb Project Queries
View queries posted from
AUG 1996 – JUL 1998 |
AUG 1998 – DEC 2000 |
JAN 2001 – DEC 2003 |
JAN 2004 – DEC 2010
JAN 2011 – DEC 2015
Your St. Clair county ancestor questions can be answered two ways:
1) Get immediate feedback by joining the FREE Mail List.
2) Follow these INSTRUCTIONS BELOW to add your query to this web site's pages.
- a) Begin a new e-mail message using the link below and Enter
"POST ST. CLAIR QUERY" in the subject field.
- b) Include your name and e-mail address within the body
of the message. Include the usual who, what, when, where, why.
- c) Be sure the individuals for whom you are searching were
actually in St. Clair. If you are not certain, there is
an "unknown Illinois county" page on the
ILGenWeb Project Page
designed specifically for such cases.
- d) Compose the query now.
Back to the St. Clair County ILGenWeb Project Page