This cemetery is on the northeast corner of the intersection of 56th Street
and SR 267 in Brownsburg. The westernmost part is actually St. Malachy
East Cemetery. A gap is visible where the two cemeteries separate.
This cemetery is irregularly shaped. These corners start at the most
northeastern point and move counterclockwise around the perimeter.
1. NE: N39°51.169’ W86°23.477’
2. (Go south) N39°51.095’ W86°23.468’
3. (Go west) N39°51.091’ W86°23.537’
4. (Go south) N39°51.062’ W86°23.539’
5. (Go west) N39°51.055’ W86°23.654’
6. (Go north) N39°51.103’ W86°23.657’
7. (Go west) N39°51.104’ W86°23.696’
8. (Go north) N39°51.113’ W86°23.690’
9. (Go east) N39°51.125’ W86°23.534’
10. (Go north) N39°51.166’ W86°23.545’
N39°51.108’ W86°23.532’ or
This cemetery is mostly fenced and is mowed and maintained. The cemetery
began in 1945, so there are no old stones and no noticeable condition issues.
In 1984, the remains of Jonathan and Hannah Ward were moved from the Ward
Cemetery (northwest side of Brownsburg) to Brownsburg cemetery. The
stone (but not the grave) for Revolutionary War soldier Thomas Harding was
also moved to Brownsburg in 1992 from Lingeman Cemetery.