Olive Branch U. B. Church, near the central part of White River Township, was organized about the year 1858, by Rev. Henry K. Muth. Among the early members the following names are familiar: Shelby Fullen, Elizabeth Fullen, Evans A Ogburn and wife, James M. Barger and wife, and John G Barger. Among the first pastors are remembered, Revs. Cox, Evans A. Cabrich. The present pastor is Rev. A. J. Bowling. In 1859, a substantial frame temple of worship was erected, the one in which services have been since held. The church is in a prosperous condition, and has the names of over forty-five members upon the records.