- To have a query placed on our pages, just send an email to email@example.com with "QUERIES LISTING MORGAN COUNTY" in the subject line.
- Your query MUST have to do with Morgan County research. Use the following format in the body of your email:
- Surnames of Query
- Time Frame (if known)
- Body of Text
- your name & current email address.
- IMPORTANT If your email address should change after submitting your query, please contact me, so that I may change it. It would also be much appreciated if, after your query is satisfied you notify me, so I can remove it.
Placing a query on our website is absolutely FREE.
Query Page One
Query Page Two
- You may also choose to have your query placed in the "Morgan County History and Genealogy" quarterly newsletter.
- This service is free of charge for members. Non-members will be charged $3.00 per query as space allows. Members will be given priority.
- Your query MUST have to do with Morgan County research. To Help make your query more effective, include dates, places, and full names whenever possible. Underline all surnames, type or print plainly and place each query on a separate page.
- You may mail their queries to: Morgan County History And Genealogy Association, Attention: Queries-Newsletter-Web Page, P. O. Box 1012, Martinsville, Indiana 46151-0012