1. Collect, catalogue & preserve historical
materials, records, manuscripts pertaining to Orange County
regardless of medium.
2. Collect, catalogue & preserve historical relics & artifacts
relating to Orange
3. Establish, maintain, perpetuate an Orange County Historical
4. Maintain & preserve the Lindley House & any other
structure or site of historical significance to Orange County which may
come into the possession or control of the Orange County Historical Society
& assist other organizations or individuals in the maintenance &
preservation of similar sites in the County.
5. To locate & mark sites of historic significance within Orange County.
6. Co-operate with & supply historical information to
educational institutions, study groups, & individuals doing research on
the history & culture of Orange
7. Promote pride & awareness within the county of our
heritage & culture.