The Tri-State Packet
Volume XXI, Number 4
- Midnight Madness at Willard Library
- Research Standards set by the National Genealogical Society
- Members and Friends of Little Pigeon Baptist Church - Spencer County 1816-1840
Part II submitted by John Powell
- From a Grave Digger's Journal by Gilbert Schmitt
- Origins of the Kahre Family of Evansville, IN compiled by J. Ellwyn Kahre
- TSGS Purchases for Willard Library
- Annual TSGS Seminar - Fall 1998
- Billups Funeral Records - Warrick County, IN Curtesy of Kay Lant
- St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church, Evansville, IN. Vital Records from 1920
submitted by Eleanor Glenn Tenbarge
- Southern Indiana German Settlers and Settlements by William A. Fritsch
extracted by Karin Marie Kirsch
- Posey County, Indiana Roads (from the Cox Collection) submitted by Linda Young
- Books for Sale
THE PILOT HOUSE
FROM THE EDITOR
THE SHIP'S LOG
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
The Tri-State Packet is pleased to publish queries from TSGS members.
Queries are limited to 50 words & five typed lines. Please include your
name, address and membership number (on the mailing label), and at least
one name, date and location.
Submit your questions to:
c/o Willard Library
21 First Ave.
This page was last modified: Thursday, 27-May-2010 01:44:57 MDT
TSGS Webmaster: Christopher D. Myers, #856.
Send Website Correspondence to:
Send TSGS Correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org