INGenWeb.org

   COORDINATORS:

Historic Photos



Photo

Newport, Indiana, 1920
This was the third Court House built for the County, and served from 1868 to 1923.  On 27 May, 1923, it was struck by lightning and the ensuing fire destroyed most of the building.

Submitted by Robin Dixon

Photo

Newport Bridge, 1919

Submitted by Robin Dixon
Etching

Drawing

Submitted by Kenna Allison