Vermillion County Indiana Genealogy
Will of David MACKSubmitted by: Carolyn Schwab
Date Submitted: 11/4/2007
Vermillion Co., IN
Book 2, page 201, 202, 203
DAVID MACK, of Vermillion Co., IN
Date of Will - 13 Jan 1851
1. Pay for funeral conducted in manner of situationof my life
2. Pay all debts and funeral expenses
3. To my son DAVID MACK and wife NAOMI MACK, all real estate in Vermillion Co. - DAVID shall keep and maintain my wife NAOMI MACK in comfortable manner during her lifetime. If one or both should die, real estate should be divided among his legal heirs.
4. To my son SPENCER MACK - $25
5. To my son CEPHUS MACK - All my carpenter and joiner tools
6. Balance of personal property to be divided between my 3 daughters - PARMELIA,
LOUISA, and SABRINA
7. To my wife NAOMI MACK - all of my household and kitchen furniture during her lifetime,
on her death to be divided among my 3 daughters.
Signed DAVID MACK (Seal)
WILLIAM L. MALONE
WILLIAM S. SKIDMORE
Codicil to change one word to "his" 25 Apr 1860
Will proved and recorded 5 Sep 186
|Copyright ©1996-2014 INGenWeb Project
Material that is copyrighted by others appears with permission, or is used under the provisions of fair use.
The copyrights of any contributor's material remain with the contributor.