Wells County INGenWeb - Add Query
- Tips for creating a good query.
Include as much information as possible:
- Full name of the person, with the SURNAME in CAPITAL letters,
given name lower case.
- Known dates of birth, death, marriage, for the person and family members.
- Most specific location known on this person.
- Person's spouse(s).
- Person's parents.
- Person's children.
- Any specific question about this person.
I encourage you to include your postal address in addition, so that people without email capabilites may contact you.
Also, if your email address changes and you fail to notify me, you may miss out on a possible connection!
(If you cannot use the form for any reason, you can still email your query to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Wells County INGenWeb Main Page
INGenWeb Project Main Page | USGenWeb Project | WorldGenWeb Project
Cathy Burnsed / Tallahassee, Florida / email@example.com