Lenham Lodge is a
beautifully restored and upgraded Victorian residence on c. 9
acres located close to the River Barrow and wonderful Weir at
Milford. Steeped in history the property was built in
as a fishing lodge for the Butlers of Ormonde whose family came
to Ireland in 1625. The current owners have gone to great
lengths to present the property in excellent condition with
wooden floors practically throughout.
Approached by an attractive granite entrance, the lengthy driveway provides
an attractive approach to this impressive residence.