Detached four-bay two-storey Tudor Revival house with half-dormer attic,
c.1840, on an asymmetrical plan with granite ashlar façade having
carved stone dressings including mullioned bay and oriel windows and gables.
Designed by Daniel Robertson. Part reroofed and re-fenestrated, c.1970.
Interior retains some original features including granite staircase.
Source: The National Inventory of Architectural
- A recent photo taken of the entrance to the lodge.
- The information
contained in these pages is provided solely for the purpose of
sharing with others researching their ancestors in Ireland.
- © 2001 County Carlow
Back to the top