- “Erected by JOHN DOYLE of Bathduffin
- in memory of his father DENNIS DOYLE
- who depd this life Feb the 4th 1846
- aged 89 years.”
- “Erected in memory of MARTIN BRENNAN Kiltealy
- who died April 9th 1875
- aged 73 years.
- Also his wife HONORIA BRENNAN
- who died Jan 25th 1891 aged 68 yrs
- Also his son MICHAEL BRENNAN who
- died June 4th 1891 aged 17 yrs
- Also his son JAMES BRENNAN who
- died August 28th 1900 aged 51 yrs
- Also his son PATRICK BRENNAN who
- died Dec 7th 1914 aged 56 yrs.
- Also his son MARTIN BRENNAN who died Feb 18
- 1936 aged 73 years.
- Also his daughter-in-law MARY BRENNAN, who
- died Dec 26th 1949 aged 80 yrs."
- "In loving memory of
- EDWARD SHEIL,
- who died Oct. 13th 1925,
- aged 55 years.
- Also his wife MARY,
- died 19th Feb. 1969
- aged 37 years.
- Also their daughter
- ANNIE SHEIL
- died 27th Feb. 1986 aged 78 years.
- Also THOMAS SHEIL
- died 11th Sept. 2000 aged 93 years."
- "Erected by
- MARTIN NOLAN
- In memory of his father
- THOMAS NOLAN,
- died April 24th 1924 aged 77 years
- also his brother JOHN and sister
- KATIE, died young
- also his mother CATHERINE NOLAN,
- who died April 6th 1936 aged 83 years."
- "Erected by MARY NOLAN
- Kiltealy in
- memopry of her husband
- MARTIN NOLAN who
- died May 1880 aged 67 yrs
- also his father
- ANDREW NOLAN who
- died 1840 aged 68 yrs
- Her grand-daughter
- MAGGIE NOLAN died
- May 22nd 1901, aged 18 yrs
- and her grand-son
- DENIS NOLAN died
- Nov 21st 1918, aged 23 yrs
- her son ABDREW NOLAN died
- Aug 21st 1899 aged 53 yrs.
- and his wife ELIZA died
- July 7 ????
- O'NEILL. Ledger.
- Erected by/ John O'Neill of Askinvillar/
- In memory of his mother Anastasia/
- Nolan who died March 9th 1855/
- aged 80 years/
- also his wife Catherine O'Neill/
- alias Cowman died Jan 29th 1875 aged 56
- also his Sister Ellen Roche died/
- July 5th 1873 aged 75 years/
- also his grand-daughter Kate O'Neill
- died Oct 1st 1888 aged 1 year/
- the above John O'Neill died 7th/
- (month not carved) 1889 aged 80 yrs/
- also his daughter-in-law Mary O'Neill/
- died March 19th 1908 aged 55 yrs/
- also his son John O'Neill died April/
- 30th 1909 aged 64 yrs.
- Erected by Michael Kehoe of Boolam/
- ore in memory of his son James Kehoe/
- who depd this life Sept the 26th 1861/
- aged 30 yrs the above Michael Kehoe/
- depd this life April the 1st 1868 aged
- years also his wife Mary Kehoe alias/
- Harris depd this life April the 7th 1868/
- aged 71 years/also his daughter Mary
Nolan of Bally/
- daw died April 12th 1882 aged 46.
- Erected by Anne Farrell Kiltealy/
- in memory of her father/
- Laurence Farrell who died March 21 1871/
- aged 65 years/
- also his mother Anne Farrell/
- alias Nolan who died March 15th 1852 aged
- also her mother Margaret Farrell died 28/
- April 1395 aged 83 yrs/
- also her brother James Farrell who died
Dec 7th 1918/
- aged 89 yrs/
- also her brother Laurence Farrell who
- Nov 22nd 1937 aged 87 years/
- also her nephew Laurence Farrell who
- Oct 15th 1946 aged 73 years/also her
niece Anne Farrell
- who died March 14th/
- 1953 aged 84 yrs.
- Erected by/
- Myles Brien Kiltealy in/
- memory of his children viz/
- Martin died June 1867 aged 2yrs/
- Laurence Dec 1870 aged 1 yr/
- Mary July 1874 aged 9 yrs/
- Martin Feby 1875 aged 6 yrs
- Martin Francis Dec'r 1880 aged 2 1/2/
- Margaret wife April 1883 aged 41 yrs/
- Kate March 1888 aged 20 yrs/
- Eliza Mary Nov 1902 aged 18 yrs/
- the above named Myles Brien/
- May 1906 aged 73 yrs/
- Margaret July 2nd 1923 aged 44 years/
- also his daughter Anne Nolan died Feb
- 1931 aged 47 years/
- Laurence July 4th 1948 aged 74 yrs.
- Beneath this stone our bodies sleep
- Parents dear for us don't weep
- Short was our life long is our rest
- To take us from you GOD thought best.
Maribeth Nolan, Brian J. Cantwell & Roger Nowlan
- The information contained
in these pages is provided solely for the purpose of sharing
with others researching their ancestors in Ireland.
- © 2001 Ireland Genealogy Projects,
IGP TM By
Pre-emptive Copyright - All rights reserved
TOP OF PAGE