Curran, Richard, Boatman Case 29029
- At great personal risk, rescued a boy from drowning in the Barrow at
Tinnehinch, Co. Carlow, 14th August, 1897.
- Source: ROYAL HUMANE SOCIETY BRONZE MEDAL CITATIONS TAKEN FROM THE
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 1897
- Compiled by Bill Fevyer
BIGLEY, John. Boatman
- My Great-Grandfather John Bigley was listed as living in Henry
Street, Graiguecullen in 1870 when his daughter was born and his
occupation was as a boatman. I hadn't realised that the houses in
Henry street were bought for the boatmen to live in.
Regards Esther Butcher
PREVIOUS ] [
IMAGES OF THE
RIVER BARROW ]
- The information contained in these
pages is provided solely for the purpose of sharing with others
researching their ancestors in Ireland.
- © 2001 County Carlow Genealogy