Landowners in Co. Galway, circa 1870s
Contributed by Jean Rice
The following individuals owned one acre or more of land in Co. Galway, Ireland, the
latter part of the 1870s. Of course, many more Irish owned less or none at all, and their names
would not appear on this list. Some owned property in Co. Galway but lived elsewhere.
Surname: MacHale, M'Heard, M'Hugh, M'Kenna, M'Nally, M'Sweeney, M'Williams, Madden,
Magee, Maguire, Maher, Mahon, Malcomson, Malone, Mannion, Mansfield, Marsh
1. His Grace, the Most Rev. Dr. MacHale, address Tuam, owned 2,048 acres.
2. John M'Heard, address Carrowrevagh, Tuam, owned 128 acres.
3. Eliza M'Hugh, address Ballagh, East, owned 26 acres.
4. Patrick M'Hugh, same address, owned 53 acres.
5. George M'Kenna, address Dame-court, Dublin owned 405 acres.
6. Mrs. M'Nally, address Dublin, owned 190 acres.
7. Bryan M'Sweeney, address London, owned 807 acres.
8. George M'Williams, address Clifden, owned 4 acres.
9. John J. Madden, address Carrareagh, Kilreekle, owned 2 acres.
10. Teresa Madden, address Athenry, owned 120 acres.
11. Rev. Anthony Magee, address Boolard, Clifden, owned 2,543 acres.
12. William R. Maguire, no address given, owned 485 acres.
13. John E. Maher, address Liskelly, Aughrim, owned 439 acres.
14. Henry B. Mahon, address Belleville, Athenry, owned 1,786 acres.
15. Jane Mahon, address Hampstead, Ballymacward, owned 231 acres.
16. John Mahon, address Ballydonellan, Kilreekle, owned 140 acres.
17. John D. Mahon, same address, owned 1,299 acres.
18. Mr. and Mrs. Mahon, address Dublin, owned 126 acres.
19. Monica Mahon, address Kingstown, owned 263 acres.
20. Patrick Mahon, address Eyrecourt, owned 199 acres.
21. Thomas Mahon, address Gorteen, Ballinasloe, owned 92 acres.
22. Thomas Kelly Mahon, address Thornfield, Mount Talbot, owned 947 acres.
23. Rev.Sir Wm.O.R. Mahon,bart.,address Castlegar, Ahascragh, and Rotherham,Yorkshire, owned 8,619acres.
24. Francis Malcomson, address Portlaw, owned 395 acres.
25. Fredk. A. Malcomson, address Kilconly, Gorey, owned 104 acres.
26. William Malcomson, address Portlaw, Waterford, owned 5 acres.
27. James Malone, address Gortnascreeny, Whitegate, Co. Galway, owned 296 acres.
28. Mortimer Mannion, address Athenry, owned 9 acres.
29. Patrick Mannion, address Attyflynn, Dunmore, owned 48 acres.
30. Robert Mansfield, address Faul, Clifden, owned 186 acres.
31. Rev. Peter Marsh, address Newry, owned 259 acres.
Surname: Martin, Martius, Martyn, Mathews, Matthews, Maunsell, Maxwell, Maypother,
Meagher, Meldon, Millar, Mitchell, Moclare, Monaghan, Monahan, Moore, Morgan, Morris,
Mountmorres, Mullarkey, Mullen, Mullins, Mulqueen, Munro, Murphy, Murray, Naughten, Naughtin,
Neary, Needham, Netterville, Newcoman, Newell, Newton, Neyland, Nolan, Nugent, O'Boyle, O'Brien,
O'Carroll, O'Connor, O'Donohoe, O'Ferrall, O'Flahertie
1. Captain A. Martin, address Sligo, owned 811 acres.
2. Anne Martin, Reps. of, address Tuam, owned 305 acres.
3. Jas. Martin, Reps. of, address Ross, owned 3 acres.
4. Mrs. Martin, no address given, owned 82 acres.
5. Robert Martin, address Ross, Oughterard, owned 5,767 acres.
6. Martius, (Lunatics - in Chancery), no address given, owned 1,462 acres.
7. Abraham Martyn, address Cleveragh, Sligo, owned 396 acres.
8. Edward Martyn, address Tullyra Castle, owned 4,932 acres.
9. Peter Martyn, Reps. of, no address given, owned 387 acres.
10. Henry Mathews, address London, owned 681 acres.
11. Edward P. Matthews, address Derryounlan, owned 1,183 acres.
12. Thomas Matthews, address London, owned 363 acres.
13. John Wm. Maunsell, address Springlawn, Mountbellew, owned 1,124 acres.
14. Annie Maxwell, address St. Cleran's, Craughwell, owned 4,120 acres.
15. Edward Maypother, address Kiltevan, Co. Roscommon, owned 112 acres.
16. John F. Meagher, address Gweeneeny, Whitegate, Co. Galway, owned 6 acres.
17. James D. Meldon, address Dublin, owned 2,897 acres.
18. Croasdale Millar, C.B., address Millford, Ballinrobe, owned 651 acres.
19. Patt Mitchell, address Moylough, owned 225 acres.
20. Thomas Moclare, address New York, America, owned 1 acre.
21. Honor Monaghan, address Athenry, owned 336 acres.
22. Clara Monahan, address Portumna, owned 1 acre,
23. Augustus Moore, address Moorehall, Ballyglass, owned 41 acres.
24. Hubert B. Moore, Reps. of, address Shannon Grove, Banagher, owned 465 acres.
25. Henry Morgan, address Willmount, Athenry, owned 259 acres.
26. Martin Morgan, address Glennamaddy, Co. Galway, owned 338 acres.
27. Anthony Morris, address Ballinaboy, owned 597 acres.
28. George Morris, address Wellpark, Galway, owned 748 acres.
29. Right Hon. Chief Justice Morris, address 22, Lr. Fitzwilliam-street, Dublin, owned 1,274 acres.
30. Viscount Mountmorres, address Ebor Hall, Cloonbur, owned 300 acres.
31. Terence Mullarkey, address Clifden, owned 15 acres.
32. Catherine Mullen, address Clifden, owned 13 acres.
33. Rody Mullen, address Clifden, owned 4 acres.
34. Robert F. Mullins, address Dublin, owned 302 acres.
35. Joseph Mulqueen, and Co., address Monastery, Cummer, owned 34 acres.
36. Sir H. Munro, bart., address London, owned 681 acres.
37. Patrick Murphy, address Acres, owned 4 acres.
38. William Murphy, no address given, owned 1,236 acres.
39. Mrs. Murray, address Northampton House, owned 2,747 acres.
40. Patrick Naughten, address Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo, owned 452 acres.
41. Thomas Naughtin, address Ballydotia, Tuam, owned 18 acres.
42. Thomas Neary, address Ahalative, Creggs, Co. Galway, owned 150 acres.
43. Patrick Needham, address Clifden, owned 6 acres.
44. Viscount Netterville, address Cruicerath, Co. Meath, owned 1,713 acres.
45. John Newcoman, no address given, owned 547 acres.
46. Peter Newell, address Woodpark, Drumgriffin, owned 271 acres.
47. Philip Newton, address Carlow, owned 2,399 acres.
48. John Neyland, address Clifden, owned 3 acres.
49. Andrew B. Nolan, address New Park, owned 278 acres.
50. Andrew O'K., Nolan, address Gort, owned 650 acres.
51. James Nolan, address Ballymacurley, Co. Roscommon, owned 501 acres.
52. John Nolan, address Garra, Ballyglunin, owned 124 acres.
53. John P. Nolan, address Ballinderry, Tuam, owned 6,866 acres.
54. Joseph E. Nolan, address Cloverfield, Mountbellew, owned 73 acres.
55. Michael Nolan, address Ballinacurley, Co. Roscommon, owned 293 acres.
56. Michl. Nolan, Reps. of, address Ballybanagher, Cummer, owned 1,186 acres.
57. Walter M. Nolan, address Army and Navy Club, London, owned 1,852 acres.
58. Arthur Nugent, address Cramna, Tuam, owned 463 acres.
59. Michael B. Nugent, address Brussels, owned 908 acres.
60. Rev. J. O'Boyle, Reps. of, address Innishboffin, owned 9 acres.
61. Anne O'Brien, address Clifden, owned 6 acres.
62. Denis O'Brien, Reps. of, address Ballinasloe, owned 34 acres.
63. Francis O'Carroll, address Arda, Ballymoe, Co. Galway, owned 167 acres.
64. Andrew O'Connor, address Galway, owned 674 acres.
65. Roderick O'Connor, address Milltown, Tulsk, Co. Roscommon, owned 384 acres.
66. Letitia O'Donohoe, address Abbeyland, Mountbellew, owned 125 acres.
67. Charles O'Ferrall, address Dalyston, Loughrea, owned 5,131 acres.
69. Theobald O. O'Flahertie, address Lemonfield, Oughterard, owned 2,340 acres.
Surname: M'Namara, Madden, Martyns, Maunsell, Molloy, Morris, Mullins, Murray, Nolan, O'Flaherty, O'Hara, O'Malley,
Persse, Power, Redington, Rooney, Rowney, Rutledge, Skerrit, Sloper, Somerville, Stannus, Staunton, Stratheden,
Townsend, Veith, Vesey, Waithman, Walsh, West, Whaley, Woodcock, Kyne, Smith, O'Donnell, O'Neill
1. Major N. M'Namara, Reps. of, address Co. Clare, owned 19 acres.
2. Peter Madden, address Dublin, owned 1 acre.
3. Martyns, (minors), first names and address given, owned 25 acres. (?Martyn)
4. Maunsell, (first name and address not given), Reps. of, owned 1 acre.
5. Edwd. Maunsell, Reps. of, address Fort Eyre, Galway, owned 47 acres.
6. James Molloy, address Munster-lane Galway, owned 1 acre.
7. Right Hon. Chief Justice Morris, address Dublin,owned 4 acres.
8. Mullins and Kyne, Reps. of, address Galway, owned 186 acres.
9. Honoria Murray, address Northampton, Kinvarra, owned 6 acres.
10. Capt. John P. Nolan, address Ballinderry, Tuam, owned 1 acre.
11. Barbara O'Flaherty, address Dublin, owned 3 acres.
12. Bernard O'Flaherty, address Villa, Galway, owned 276 acres.
13. Mrs. Anne O'Hara, Reps. of, address Lenaboy, Galway, owned 166 acres.
14. Capt James O'Hara, same address, owned 239 acres.
15. Lady O'Donnell O'Hara, no address given, owned 1 acre.
16. Mary Jane O'Malley, address Galway, owned 33 acres.
17. De Burgh Persse, address not given, owned 1 acre.
18. Dudley Persse, address Roxbow, Loughrea, owned 391 acres.
19. Henry S. Persse, address Glenard, Galway, owned 110 acres.
20. Bd. O'Neill Power, address Salt Hill Galway, owned 3 acres.
21. Robert Power, Reps. of, no address given, owned 94 acres.
22. "Midland Great Western Railway Company," address Dublin, owned 56 acres.
23. Eleanor Redington, address Dangan, Galway owned 150 acres.
24. Robert A. Rooney, address Brownville, Galway, owned 50 acres.
25. Thomas H. Rowney, address Salerno, Galway, owned 4 acres.
26. Mrs. Rebecca Rutledge, address Galway, owned 7 acres.
27. Patrick Skerrit, address Mary-street, Galway, owned 1 acre.
28. Richard Sloper, address Taylor's-Hill, Galway, owned 17 acres.
29. Richard N. Somerville, address Kingston, Galway, owned 73 acres.
30. Walter T. Stannus, address Lisburn, owned 41 acres.
31. George L. Staunton, address Clydagh, owned 1 acre.
32. Lord Stratheden, address Hurtrigge House, Jedburgh, owned 3,060 acres.
33. Edward Townsend, address Salthill, Galway, owned 1 acre.
34. "Trustees of Co. Infirmary," no address given, owned 2 acres.
35. "Trustees of Erasmus Smith," address Dublin, owned 1,585 acres.
36. Col. Veitch, Reps of, no address given, owned 6 acres.
37. George Vesey, address Kilkerrin, owned 28 acres.
38. Robert W. Waithman, address Moyne House, Ballyglunin, owned 1,109 acres.
39. James Walsh, address Prospect-hill, Galway, owned 6 acres.
40. Henry West, address Dublin, owned 2 acres.
41. John W. R. Whaley, address Dublin, owned 12 acres.
42. Elizabeth Woodcock, Reps. of, no address given, owned 1 acre.
Surname: O'Flaherty, Ogle, O'Grady, O'Hara, O'Kelly, Oliver, O'Loughlin, O'Malley,
O'Neill, O'Reilly, Orme, O'Rorke, O'Sullivan, Padget, Paisley, Palmer, Payne, Pearson, Persse,
Perth, Pigort, Pigott, Pilkington, Pitcairne, Plowes, Pollok, Potts, Power, Prendergast, Prior,
Rafterry, Randalson, Reade, Young
1. Bernard O'Flaherty, address The Villa, Galway, owned 955 acres.
2. Dominick O'Flaherty, address Dublin, owned 349 acres.
3. Edmond O'Flaherty, address Gurtreeragh, Oughterard, owned 2,091 acres.
4. Martin O'Flaherty, address Lisdona, Headford, owned 2,128 acres.
5. Thomas H. Ogle, address Dublin, owned 183 acres.
6. Francis O'Grady, address Tavrane, Co. Mayo, owned 652 acres.
7. James O'Hara, address Lenaboy, Galway, owned 2,887 acres.
8. John M. O'Hara, address Clare View, Galway, owned 260 acres.
9. Robert O'Hara, address London, owned 815 acres.
10. Cornelius O'Kelly, address Gallagh, Tuam, owned 1,916 acres.
11. Michael O'Kelly, address Cooloo, Dangan, Barnaderg, owned 3,152 acres.
12. Michael O'Kelly, address Mount Silk, Moylough, owned 232 acres.
13. William P. O'Kelly, address Gurtray, Ballycussane, owned 996 acres.
14. Dudley Oliver, no address given, owned 461 acres.
15. Connor F. O'Loughlin, address Mallow, owned 114 acres.
16. Austin O'Malley, no address given, owned 413 acres.
17. Mary Jane O'Malley, address Galway, owned 2,743 acres.
18. Peter O'Malley, address Kilmilkin, Maam, owned 594 acres.
19. Thomas O'Malley, who gave his address as Kelmalkeen, Maam, owned 159 acres.
20. Thomas O'Neill, address Clifden, owned 4 acres.
21. "Ordnance Board," no address given, owned 6 acres.
22. James W. O'Reilly, address Dublin, owned 142 acres.
23. Myles W. P. O'Reilly, address Knockabbey Castle, Dundalk, Co. Louth, owned 4,088 acres.
24. Robert Orme, address Bray, Dublin, owned 258 acres.
25. Charles O'Rorke, address Cloonburne, Moylough, owned 1,061 acres.
26. Charles D. O'Rorke, who gave his address as Clonbern Park, Moylough, owned 241 acres.
27. John O'Sullivan, address Galway, owned 136 acres.
28. George Padget, address Marley, Tuam, owned 95 acres.
29. Grace Paisley, address Portumna, owned 36 acres.
30. Robert Palmer, address Carrigahorig, Co. Tipperary, owned 57 acres.
31. Dr. Payne, address Clifden, owned 4 acres.
32. Sarah Pearson, address Dublin, owned 1 acre.
33. Burton R. P. Persse, address Moyode Castle, Athenry, owned 6,468 acres.
34. Dudley Persse, address Roxoboro', Loughrea, owned 12,394 acres.
35. Mrs. Fanny Persse, address Ardross, Aughrim, owned 207 acres.
36. Perth, Earl and Countess of, address Brussels, owned 3,439 acres.
37. Margaret Pigort, address Oakley, Portumna, owned 157 acres. (See Pigott, #38).
38. Mary Anne Pigott, address Oakley Park, Portumna, owned 434 acres.
39. William Pigott, address Portarlington, owned 1 acre.
40. Henry Pilkington, address Abbeyville, Loughrea, owned 47 acres.
41. Margaret Pilkington, no address given, owned 152 acres.
42. Thomas H. Pilkington, address Abbeyville, Loughrea, owned 28 acres.
43. Rev. David Pitcairne, no address given, owned 364 acres.
44. Thomas Plowes, address Loughrea, owned 6 acres.
45. Allan Pollok, address Lismany, Ballinasloe, owned 29,366 acres.
46. Henry T. Potts, address Runnymede, Ahascragh, owned 535 acres.
47. David Power, address Belgium, owned 414 acres.
48. George B. Power, address Bellville Park, Cappoquin, owned 351 acres.
49. Patrick Prendergast, address Cooldooaun, Milltown, owned 2 acres.
50. Richard C. Prendergast, address Tuam, owned 2 acres.
51. Thady Prendergast, address Clifden, owned 4 acres.
52. Thomas Young Prior, address Ballinakill, owned 1,084 acres.
53. Thomas Rafterry, address Attiregan, owned 201 acres.
54. William Rafterry, Gorteen Lodge, Menlo, owned 267 acres.
55. "Athenry and Ennis Railway Co.," address Waterford, owned 238 acres.
56. "Athenry and Tuam Railway Co.," address Tuam, owned 165 acres.
57. "Midland Great Western Railway Co., address Dublin, owned 379 acres.
58. Wm. Randalson, Reps. of, address Spring Vale, Barnaderg, owned 49 acres.
59. Philip Reade, address The Wood Parks, Scariff, owned 4,882 acres.
Surname: Redington, Redmond, Regan, Reilly, Revington, Reynolds, Richards, Richardson,
Robb, Roche, Rodney, Roe, Rogers, Ronan, Roonan, Roper, Rose, Rosengrave, Rowland, Rush,
Rushworth, Russell, Ruthven, Ruttledge, Ryan, Ryder, Sadlier, St.George, Sampson, Sanderson,
Savage, Scanlon, Schaffers, Seagriff, Kenny
1. Christopr. T. Redington, address Kilcornan Castle, Oranmore, Co. Galway, owned 9,626 acres.
2. Mrs. Eleanor Redington, address Dangan, Galway, owned 1,372 acres.
3. Mrs. Mary Redington, no address given, owned 166 acres.
4. John Redmond, address Selerheen, owned 19 acres.
5. Anne Regan, address Galway, owned 197 acres.
6. Michael Reilly, address Glennamaddy, Co. Galway, owned 3,631 acres.
7. Thomas Revington, address Limerick, owned 709 acres.
8. John Reynolds, Reps. of, address Dublin, owned 801 acres.
9. Miss Richards, no address given, owned 71 acres.
10. Solomon Richards, Reps. of, address Rent Office, Church View, Tuam, owned 2,544 acres.
11. Charles Richardson, address Newry, owned 3,862 acres.
12. John Richardson, address Ontario-terrace, Dublin, owned 153 acres.
13. Miss Richardson, address Dublin, owned 2 acres.
14. Thomas A. Richardson, address Tyaquin, Monivea, owned 2,561 acres.
15. James Robb, address Scotland, Glasgow, owned 895 acres.
16. Bartholomew Roche, address Galway, owned 31 acres.
17. Michael Roche, address Cloonkeen, Tuam, owned 825 acres.
18. Thos. Redington Roche, address Ryehill, Monivea, owned 3,217 acres.
19. Colonel Rodney, no address given, owned 148 acres.
20. Mrs. Isabella Rodney, address Marine Barracks, Chatham, owned 206 acres.
21. James Roe, address Sligo, owned 155 acres.
22. Thomas J. Roe, address Carlton House, Dunmore, Co. Galway, owned 1,470 acres.
23. Samuel O. Rogers, address Portsmouth, owned 384 acres.
24. William Rogers, address Carramenna, Kilchreest, owned 177 acres.
25. Mrs. Ronan, address Floskagh, Dunmore, Co. Galway, owned 510 acres.
26. John Roonan, address Flakaghbeg, Dunmore, owned 304 acres.
27. Sir Henry Roper, Reps. of, no address given, owned 181 acres.
28. Lady Roper, address Castlehill Lodge Reading, owned 545 acres,
29. Mary Roper, address Keightly, England, owned 377 acres.
30. Henry Rose, address Ballyclough, Limerick, owned 590 acres.
31. Thomas Rosengrave, address Curtaun, owned 270 acres.
32. Thomas Rosengrave, address Gort, owned 316 acres.
33. Maria Rowland, no address given, owned 38 acres.
34. Ambrose Rush, address 3, Vermont-av., Dublin, owned 2 acres.
35. Michael Rush, address Portumna, owned 3 acres.
36. Thomas J. Rushworth, address Tuam, owned 308 acres.
37. Edward Russell, address Rinskea, Whitegate, Co. Galway, owned 133 acres.
38. Thomas Russell, address Nobber, Co. Meath, owned 688 acres.
39. William P. Ruthven, address Enniskery, Co. Wicklow, owned 939 acres.
40. David Ruttledge, address Barbersfort Tuam, owned 2,059 acres.
41. Thomas Ruttledge, address Cornfield, Mayo, owned 2,799 acres.
42. Anne Ryan, address Loughrea, Galway, owned 938 acres.
43. James Ryan, address Ashbrook, Loughrea, owned 819 acres.
44. John Ryan, address Fahey, Oughterard, owned 73 acres.
45. Mary Ryan, address Loughrea, Galway, owned 717 acres.
46. Patrick Ryan, address Cahernamuck, Loughrea, owned 83 acres.
47. Rev. Roderick Ryder, address Ballyconnelly, owned 19 acres.
48. Rev. Ralph Sadlier, address Trinity College, Dublin, owned 937 acres.
49. William Sadlier, address The Grange, Fermoy, owned 35 acres.
50. Christopher St. George, address Tyrone House, owned 15,777 acres.
51. Richd. J. U. St. George, address Headford Castle, owned 7,495 acres.
52. Francis C. Sampson, address Williamstadt, Whitegate, owned 1,462 acres.
53. William B. Sampson, address Williamstadt, Whitegate, Co. Galway, owned 192 acres.
54. George Sanderson, address Heathlawn, Kilmore, owned 953 acres.
55. Richard Savage, Reps. of, address Tuam, owned 25 acres.
56. John Scanlon, address Sonnagh, Creggs. Co. Galway, owned 121 acres.
57. William Scanlon, address Bonovoree, Tulla, owned 787 acres.
58. Edward Schaffers and Maria Clare Kenny, address Tours, France, owned 529 acres.
59. Henry Seagriff, address Wolverhampton, owned 1,788 acres.
Surname: Seymour, Shea, Skerrett, Skerritt, Smith, Smyth, Smythe, Sparrow, Stanton,
Stanus, Staunton, Stewart, Strachan, Stratheden, Stuart, Studdert, Suffield, Sweeney, Synge,
Taaffe, Taffe, Talbot, Taylor, Shawe, Trevor
1. Elizabeth H. Seymour, address Dublin, owned 637 acres.
2. Thomas Seymour, address Ballymore Castle, Laurencetown, owned 2,879 acres.
3. Wm. Seymour, Reps. of, address Somerset, Ballinasloe, owned 759 acres.
4. "Shannon Commissioners," address Dublin, owned 14 acres.
5. Maria Shea, address Ballinasloe, owned 639 acres.
6. "Sisters of Charity," address Claronbridge, owned 19 acres.
7. Emma Skerrett, address Rafarn, Loughrea, owned 144 acres.
8. Patrick Skerrett, address Galway, owned 205 acres.
9. Peter R. Skerritt, address Athgal Park, Rathgoole, owned 3,733 acres.
10. B. Leigh Smith, no address given, owned 2,943 acres.
11. John Smyth, address Masonbrook, Loughrea, owned 9,670 acres.
12. Robert R. Smyth, address Portlick Castle, Athlone, owned 799 acres.
13. William Smyth, address Australia, owned 176 acres.
14. William B. Smythe, address Co. Westmeath, owned 2,449 acres.
15. "Society, Galway Agricultural & Educational," no address given, owned 442 acres.
16. William Sparrow, address Galway, owned 54 acres.
17. Patrick Stanton, junr., address Eyrecourt, owned 1 acre.
18. Walter Trevor Stanus, address Manor House, Lisburn, Co. Antrim, owned 5,935 acres.
19. George L. Staunton, address Clydagh, Headford, owned 1,395 acres.
20. Dr. Henry Stewart, address 75, Eccles-st., Dublin, owned 596 acres.
21. Alexander Strachan, address Tuam, owned 378 acres.
22. Lord Stratheden, address Hartrigge House, Jedburgh, N.B., owned 5,060 acres.
23. Sir John W. Stuart, address Ballygawley House, Tyrone, owned 629 acres.
24. Mrs. Studdert, no address given, owned 663 acres.
25. Ellen Suffield, address Dublin, owned 576 acres.
26. Bernard Sweeney, address Caher, Castlerea, owned 1,673 acres.
27. Catherine Synge, address Rathmines, Co. Dublin, owned 1,131 acres.
28. Philip Taaffe, address Kilkelly, Co. Mayo, owned 1,313 acres.
29. John Taffe, no address given, owned 833 acres.
30. Wm. J. Talbot, (a minor), address Mount Talbot, owned 458 acres.
31. F. M. Taylor, address Ardrahan, Gort, owned 74 acres.
32. Walter Shawe Taylor, address Castle Taylor, Ardrahan, owned 7,605 acres.