- Number -- of house or building. This corresponds to house number in Form A.
- Whether Built or Building
- Type -- State whether Private Dwelling (PD), Public Building, School, Manufactory, Hotel, Public House, Lodging-house, or Shop, & c.
- Number of out-offices and Farm-steadings as returned on form B.2.
- Is house inhabited? Yes or No, as the case may be.
Particulars of inhabited houses
- Walls -- If walls are of stone, brick, or concrete, enter the figure 1 in this column; if they are of mud, wood, or other perishable material; enter the figure 0.
- Roof -- If roof is of Slate, Iron, or Tiles, enter the figure 1 in this column; if it is of Thatch, Wood, or other perishable
material, enter the figure 0.
- Rooms -- Enter in this column:
- For each House with 1 Room only -- the figure 1
- For Houses with 2, 3, or 4 rooms -- 2
- 5 or 6 rooms -- 3
- 7, 8, or 9 rooms -- 4
- 10, 11, or 12 rooms -- 5
- 13 or more rooms -- 6
- Windows in Front -- State in this column the exact Number of Windows in Front of House
- Total the figures you have entered in columns 6, 7, 8, & 9 and enter the Total for each house in this column.
- Class of House -- When Total in Col. 10 is: --
|1 or 2
|3, 4, or 5||enter "3rd"|
|6, 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11||enter "2nd"|
|12 or over||enter "1st"|
- No. of distinct Families in each House.
- Name of the Head of each family living in the House.
- No. of Rooms occupied by each Family.
- Total Number of Persons in each Family.
- Date on which Form A was collected
- Number of Persons in each Family who were sick on 2nd April 1911.
- Name of the Landholder (if any) on whose Holding the House is situated, whether that name appears in Column B or not.
- No. on Form M.1 if House is on the Holding of a Landholder.