Castleconnor Parish Records
Marriages-Castleconnor Church Records
MARRIAGE REGISTRY-PARISH OF
- 6 -Henry Gaughan and Bridget Timblin
- 6 -Charles Fohnes and Bridget Timlin
wit:Michael Hughes and Catherine Monohan
REGISTRY OF BAPTISMS
PARISH OF KILMORE MOY-COUNTY MAYO/SLIGO
- Mary EAGAN, born Feb 2, 1824, to Patt Eagan and Mary Loftus in ? parish.baptised Feb 5, 1824. Sponsors: Thomas and Biddy Connor.
- Bridget WALSH, born Feb 7, 1824, to William Walsh and Mary Coleman in Ardnaruparish.baptised Feb 10, 1824. Sponsors: Daniel Cook and Anne McHan.
- Catherine DURKAN, born Feb 20, 1824, to Daniel Durkan and Margaret Timlin in ?parish.baptised Feb 21, 1824. Sponsors: Thomas and Mary Fulfist.
- John TIMLIN, born May 26, 1824, to Patt Timlin and Mary Flynn in Ardnaruparish.baptised May 31, 1824. Sponsors: Edward and Bridget Malley.
- Winifred CARROLE, born May 30, 1824, to Owen Carrole and Judith Sweeney in ?parish.baptised Jun 3, 1824. Sponsors: John and Mary Sweeney.
- Winifred HALLINAN, born Jun 10, 1824, to George Hallinan and Anne Howley inBolypatrick parish.baptised Jun 12, 1824. Sponsors: Patt Jordan and Mary Hanaugh.
- Catherine WEIR, born Aug 11, 1824, to Patt Weir and Mary Timlin in ? parish.baptised Aug 15, 1824. Sponsors: Arthur Timlin and Anne Hallinan.
- Anne JUDGE, born Jan 17, 1826, to Martin Judge and Mary Loftus in ? parish.baptised Jan 24, 1826. Sponsors: Thomas McHear and Bridget Hart.
- John EGAN, born Jan 23, 1826, to Daniel Egan and Mary Gillespie in Parksparish.baptised Jan 26, 1826. Sponsors: Patt and Mary Gillespie.
- John MULROONEY, born May 29, 1826, to Patt Mulrooney and Honor Feenaghty in ?parish.baptised Jun 6, 1826. Sponsors: Ellen Carrole.
- Anne DEVANY, born Aug 15, 1826, to Owen Devany and Bridget Melvin in ? parish.baptised Aug 18, 1826. Sponsors: Arthur Conway.
- Bridget BRENAN, born Aug 15, 1826, to James Brenan and Catherine Timlin in ?parish.baptised Aug 21, 1826. Sponsors: Francis Callinan?
- John CONLON, born Sep 4, 1826, to Tobias Conlon and Mary Judge in Caltroughparish.baptised Sep 5, 1826. Sponsors: Mary Kennedy.
- Anthony DOOEY, born Nov 5, 1826, to Michael Dooey and Margaret Timblin in ?parish.baptised Nov 11, 1826. Sponsors: Patt Weneer and Mary Timblin.
- Patt EGAN, born Nov 10, 1826, to Michael Egan and Mary Gillespy in Parksparish.baptised Nov 13, 1826. Sponsors: Michael Hughy and Margaret Egan.
- John KENNY, born Jun 27, 1828, to Thomas Kenny and Mary Conaghton in ? parish.baptised Jun 29, 1828. Sponsors: Thomas Kenedy and Mary Kenny.
- Ann PADGET, born Aug 2, 1828, to James Padget and Mary Melvin in ? parish.baptised Aug 5, 1828. Sponsors: Frank ? and Ann Gaughen.
- Margaret WEIR, born Aug 6, 1828, to Patt Weir and Margaret Timblin inBolypatrick parish.baptised Aug 11, 1828.
- Thomas HALLINAN, born Nov 26, 1828, to James Hallinan and Mary Nary in ?parish.baptised Nov 30, 1828. Sponsors: Rocas and Catherine Nary.
- Mary EGAN, born Nov 29, 1828, to John Egan and Bridget Kine in ? parish.baptised Dec ?, 1828. Sponsors: Michael Egan and Mary Hughes.
- Thomas MELVIN, born Dec 1, 1828, to Thomas Melvin and Winifred Hopkins in ?parish.baptised Dec 4, 1828. Sponsors: Michael Timblin and Bridget Guigly.
- Patt TIMBLIN, born Jan 24, 1829, to Michael Timblin and Bridget Melvin in ?parish.baptised Jan 26, 1829. Sponsors: Owen and Judith Melvin
- Anne TIMBLIN, born Mar 20, 1829, to John Timblin and Catherine Corcoran in ?parish.baptised Mar 21, 1829. Sponsors: Thomas Burke and Mary Grenin.
- Martin SWEENEY, born Mar 23, 1829, to Pat Sweeney and Bridget O'Hara in Brophyparish.baptised Mar 25, 1829. Sponsors: Thady and Mary O'Hara.
- Bridget EGAN, born Nov 9, 1829, to Cormick Egan and Margaret Egan in ? parish.baptised Nov 10, 1829. Sponsors: James Gillespie and Catherine Gribbins.
- John TIMBLAN, born May 30, 1830, to James Timblan and Bridget Carroll in ?parish.baptised May 31, 1830. Sponsors: Anthony Flynn and Sealia Merrick.
- John JUDGE, born Jun 1, 1830, to Martin Judge and Mary Loftus in ? parish.baptised Jun 3, 1830. Sponsors: Martin Hart and Mary Hughes.
- John SWEENY, born Jun 20, 1830, to Patt Sweeny and Bridget O'Hara in Bughyparish.baptised Jun 24, 1830. Sponsors: Patt Loftus and Elen O'Hara.
- Bridget O'CONNOR, born Jun 24, 1830, to Owen O'Connor and Mary Kenny inArdnara parish.baptised Jun 25, 1830. Sponsors: Bryan Kenny and Bridget Connor.
- Daniel DURKAN, born Jun 24, 1830, to Daniel Durkan and Mary Timblan inRiocratown parish.baptised Jun 28, 1830. Sponsors: Darby Melvin and Mary Foody.
- Mary O'DONELL, born Aug 10, 1832, to Frank O'Donell and Bridget Timblan in ?parish.baptised Aug 14, 1832. Sponsors: Anthony Hughes and Mary Timblin.
- Michael O'DOWD, born Aug 17, 1832, to Charles O'Dowd and Mary Timblan in ?parish.baptised Aug 19, 1832. Sponsors: John and Mary Timblan.
- John TIMBLAN, born Oct 9, 1832, to Michael Timblan and Catherine Judge inBolypatrick parish.baptised Oct 14, 1832. Sponsors: Frank Philbine and Mary Holleran.
- Mary WEIR, born Oct 14, 1832, to Patt Weir and Mary Timblan in Bolypatrickparish.baptised Oct 14, 1832. Sponsors: Michael and Winifred Timblan.
- Bridget KENNY, born Sep 12, 1833, to John Kenny and Honor Monnely in ? parish.baptised Sep 13, 1833. Sponsors: Patt Monnely and Bridget Kenny.
- Anthony TIMBLAN, born Oct 13, 1833, to Richard Timblan and Babby Cullen in ?parish.baptised Oct 13, 1833. Sponsors: James Phleming and Winiford Timblan.
- Barbara TIMBLAN, born Dec 15, 1835, to Michael Timblan and Mary O'Hara inBolypatrick parish.baptised Dec 19, 1835. Sponsors: Patt Weir and Mary O'Hara.
REGISTRY OF BAPTISMS - PARISH OF KILGLASS
- Bridget EGAN, born ?, to Michael Egan and Catherine Timlin in Kilglass parish.baptised Jan 3, 1867.
- Maria HALLINAN, born ?, to Richard Hallinan and Mary Dempsey in Culleensparish.baptised Jan 27, 1867.
- Eleanore HALLINAN, born ?, to ? Hallinan and Maria Barry in ? parish.baptised Dec 27, 1867.
REGISTRY OF MARRIAGES-CASTLECONNOR
- 23-Pat Keane and Ann Timlin * Ardagh/Cloonkeelane
Wit:Francis Ruddy and Bridget Murphy
- 23-Michael Timlin and Bridget Keane * Ardagh/Clonkeelane
Wit:Martin Timlin and Margaret Rudledge
- 30-Kenny Atkinson and Catherine Brennan * Attycree/Cloonkeelane
Wit:Kenny Atkinson and Honor Cuffe
- 11-Thomas Judge and Mary Battle * Kilgarvin/Muingwar
Wit:Anthony Lavelle and Maria Foody
- 13-Pat Moran and Mary Mullaney * Kilglass/Cloonkeelane
Wit:Patrick Crean and Catherine Roache
- 13-John Durkan and Winifred Creane * Kilgarvin/Muingwar
Wit:James Judge and Margaret Barrins
- 24-John Loftus and Mary Boland * Kilgarvin/Cloonkeelane
Wit:Anthony Lavelle and Ann Boland
- 4-John McGowan and Bridget Boland * Rathglass/Fidane
Wit:Michael Conmy and Catherine Boland
- 11-John Leonard and Ellen Wright * Eskey/Muingwar
Wit:Patt Carty and Bridget Hannan
- 13-Edward Coleman and Ann Finan * Carns/Carns
Wit:Michael Healy and Bridget Healy
- 2-Thomas McDermott and Ann Regan * Carrnane/Knockbrack
Wit:James Loftus and Mary Loftus
- 4-Patrick Rochford and Catherine Keane * Bunanulra/Dooneer
Wit:William Keane and Winifred Cullin
- 17-Michael O'Hara and Margaret Reape * Ballina/Knockdane
Wit:Charles O'Hara and Catherine Murphy
- 24-James Brohaney and Anne Cuffe * Droomand/Stokane
Wit:Con Kelly and Maria Foody
- 2-Michael Cawley and Catherine Walsh * Carrigaree/Carrigaree
Wit:John Kilmartin and Catherine Foody
- 13-Patt McNulty and Bridget Dempsey * Kilmoremoy/Cloonkeelane
Wit:John McNulty and Bridget Creane
- 20-Bryan Timlin and Mary Barrins * Kilmoremoy/Emlimoran
Wit:William Timlin and Honor Howley
- 23-William Best and Honor Kilcullen * Kilglass/Cloonkeelane
Wit:William Best and Bridget Kilcullen
- 5-Michael McDonnell and Bridget Hallinan * Kilglass/Carns
Wit:Pat McCanne and Jane Hanly
- 11-Michael McNulty and Jane Cowley * Corballa/Rathglass
Wit:Dennis Murphy and Marie Gordon
- 22-Dominick Noone and Barbara Durkan * Kilmoremoy/Knockbrack
Wit:Michael McAndrew and Winifred Murphy
- 13-Michael Cowley and Margaret Gallagher * Stokane
Wit:Marcus Hannon and Ellen Murphy
- 18-Michael Culkin and Mary Carty * Fidane/Carns
Wit:James Barrins and Lilia Rafter
- ?-James Hicks and Maria Finnerty * Kilmoremoy/Ardvooly
Wit:John Howley and Kate Quigley
- 2-Peter Dowd amd Barbara Gowran * Ballymoneen
- 19-James Ford and Anne Kilcawley * Caragary/Toormor
Wit:Michael Bourn and Kate Melvin
- 19-Thomas Ruane and Mary Foody * Kilgarvin/Cairn
Wit:Martin Durkan and Mary Durkan
- 26-William Timlin and Honor Barrins * Knockbrack/Fidane
Wit:Patt Hallinan and Amee Barrins
- 26-Thady Cunane and Catherine Sweeney * Kilglass/Muingwar
Wit:Martin Rouse and Honor Jordan
- 9-John Clarke and Bridget McHale * Easkey/Muckduff
Wit:James Kavanagh and Mary Melvin
- 17-James Barrins and Mary Walsh * Fidane/Attycree
Wit:Michael Barrins and MaryWalsh
- 23-William Atkinson and Bridget Gallagher * Attycree/Rathwanny
Wit:Thomas Loftus and Ann Reynolds
- 11-Pat Cawley and Catherine Cawley * Templeboy/Tourmore
Wit:William Kilgowan and Mary Cawley
- 16-Michael Hallinan and Bridget Boland * ?/Cawanagh
Wit:John Hallinan and Mary Boland
- 2-Patt Hegarty and Catherine Runae * Kilgrastiges/Caragary
Wit:Martin Carney and Maria Rouse
- 18-James Ruane and Mary Foody * Kilgarvin/Stokane
Wit:William McLaughlin and Jean Handly
- 26-Francis Rowe and Catherine Boland * Ballymohenry/Stoukane
Wit:Patt Boland and Mary Boland
- 14-Michael Howley and Anne Boland * Ballymohenry/Fidane
Wit:James Howley and B. Durkan
- 26-William Kennedy and Bridget Barrins * Eskey/Fidane
Wit:Martin ? and Catherine Barrins Contributor:
********************* Castleconnor-1 Castleconnor-2 Castleconnor-2b Castleconnor-3 Castleconnor-4 Castleconnor-5 Castleconnor-6 Castleconnor-7 Castleconnor-8 Castleconnor-9 Castleconnor-10 Castleconnor-11 Castleconnor-12 Castleconnor-13 Castleconnor Obituaries Castleconnor Obituaries Disclaimer:there may be errors due to transcription ofinformation from both early and late (current contributors) work.