Bobbi Huck is a photographer, writer, researcher and amateur historian. She was this website's "in-country" embedded Comanche County Correspondent and Content Contributor for a while.
ALL of the web pages listed below feature Bobbi Huck's work:
- Powell Township Cemetery at Wilmore, Kansas
A COMPLETE listing of all known burials in the cemetery from cemetery records and inscriptions on the headstones was compiled by Bobbi Huck. This monumental project includes photos of some of the people buried there as well as photos of many of the gravestones in the cemetery by Bobbi Huck and John Edward Schrock.
- Crown Hill Cemetery A partial listing of the burials at the cemetery near Coldwater, Comanche County, Kansas.
- Bobbi (Hackney) Huck sent the complete text and scans of all the images in the Coldwater Diamond Jubilee booklet, 1959, for presentation here. It's a 65-page booklet published on the 75th anniversary of Coldwater, Kansas.
- Tales from Tornado Alley: Dan & Bobbi Huck's farm was hit by 6 tornados in 12 years! The photo at right is of their machine shed after it was hit by a tornado of May 16, 1985. This is one of a number of "before and after" tornado photos which she's sent which will be added to this website.
* Map of Burials in Powell Township Cemetery at Wilmore, Kansas
* Other Cemeteries
* Diamond Jubilee
* Schools in Wilmore, Comanche County, Kansas
* The Wilmore Methodist-Christian Butchering Bee Prelude to Supper
* The Buttermilk, Kansas, Softball Team, circa 1950.
* Antioch Church, Avilla Township, 1917 Dedication & 1959 History.
* Dedication of the Wilmore Christian Church, March 15, 1913
* Civil War Veterans
Gravestones of Veterans
Heritage Park Memorial
* Home Front
Memorial Rose Garden
Photos of Veterans
* World War I
World War I Casualties
World War II Casualties
* John and Martha Ann (Bird) BELL
* Robert and Mildred (Adams) BELL
* Thomas & Rowena BERREY
* Thomas & Gertie (Duran) BIBB
* Memories of Charles Daniel BICKFORD
* Mark & Esther (Libbey) BROWN
* Lt. Howard R. BURNETT, USAAF, MIA August 4, 1944.
* Gertrude Helena (Wood) CORDRAY
* Silas A. and Grace (Fretz) DELAIR
* James Rolla & Agnes L. (Wallace) DOIG
* ESTILL Pioneer Ranch
* Loren David FERRIN
* Oscar & Ellen (Curran) GUSEMAN
* Robert D. & Jean (Harris) HACKNEY
* HACKNEY Harvest Crew, photograph circa 1906.
* Jessie Ann (Powell) HUBBARD
* John & Lydia (Kindsvater) HUCK
* Jacob and Eva (Birig) KINDSVATER
* Don & Helen (Roehr) KING
* Frank & Almada (Parker) KING
* The James Monroe McCAY Family
* The Oliver Paul McCAY Family
* John and Lizzie PLATT
* Levi & Abbie Mabel (Witters) ROBBINS
* Herbert L. SEYFRIT, Aviation Cadet, USNR.
* George Nelson & Emma Sophia (Dewees) SHERMAN
* Clifton & Anna Mae (McDaniel) WOOD
* Guest Book - Sign
Photos -- left: Dan Huck Rounds Up Cattle on the Cimmaron River; right: Where've You Been? Both photos by Bobbi Huck.
This RootsWeb website is being created by Jerry Ferrin with the able assistance of many Contributors. Your comments, suggestions and contributions of historical information and photographs to this site are welcome. Please sign the Guest Book.
This page was last updated 8 Nov 2007.