St. Mark's Lutheran Church
MOVE and RESTORATION Project
Picture taken about 1910
A CHURCH for the Museum has been on the “want list” for many years and finally the dream has come true. Thanks to three members of the St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, Bee Nelson and the late Bill Nelson and Lee Eckhart who so kindly offered the building to us so that this landmark can be preserved. It was Bill and Lee’s grandfathers who were charter members and helped build the church 117 years ago.
Pictures of the Move from Norcatur to the Museum grounds--Coming Soon
Pictures of the restoration of the steeple and bell tower---Coming Soon
This site was established by Sharleen Wurm and is dedicated to free access to records, documents and photos of historical and genealogical value. Documents contained herein may be copied for personal, non-commercial use as long as this message remains on all copied material. These records, documents and photos may not be reproduced, published or re-published for any reason, in any format, including electronic (web pages or CD's) and print, without prior written consent of the contributors or copyright holders.