- To promote an interest in the hobby of genealogy.
- To encourage and instruct members in genealogical research.
- To locate, preserve and index public and private genealogical
records and make such records available to members and the general
- To publish genealogical and historical inforamtion in a regular
newsletter and any other publications as directed by the membership.
- To assist and support any library and/or museum containing
genealogical material in Nemaha County, Kansas, which is open
to the public.
- Membership $10.00 -- Includes Historical Society Dues
- Membership year -- July 1 thru June 30
- Includes four issues/year of Genealogical Society newsletter
- Includes four issues/year of Historical Society newsletter