Section / Township / Range: 2-24-7
The cemetery is located on the north side of Mills Avenue [Hwy 50] on the west side of the Hwy 50 & 61 interchange.
E.E. Borntrager deeded a one-acre tract to the Amish Church Society of Center Township for a cemetery on 23 January 1900. The legal description is SE corner SW1/4 Sec. 2-24-7. This cemetery can be found on the north side of Highway 50, two miles northeast of Partridge. Most graves are marked with identical, round-topped, white, flat stones. The bodies of sixteen children were moved to this cemetery from a settlement in Ford County near Bucklin, Kansas
Interments - 1978 Survey