Section / Township / Range: 2-25-8
The cemetery is located on the West side of Highway 61 about 1/2 to 3/4 mile North of Arlington Road.
Arlington Cemetery is in the SW corner of NE1/4 Sec. 2-25-8. An historical account relates that the first person in the area to die was buried 2 August 1881 on his father’s farm. Later this piece of land became Arlington Cemetery. Unfortunately, a number of people were buried for which no records were made. According to the caretaker, there are a number of unmarked graves on the north and the west sides of the cemetery tract.
Interments - 1978 Survey