Section / Township / Range: 22-25-7
The cemetery is located on Pleasant Valley Road about 3/4 mile east of Partridge Road.
Baker Cemetery is located on a tract of two acres given by Fredrick W. Baker to Samuel Slack and trustees on April 16, 1878 for a burial plot. At the time of the survey conducted in the 1978 time-frame it was noted there was evidence of 19 graves. There are no known cemetery records.
Interments - 1978 Survey