Buhler East Cemetery
Little River Township
Section / Township / Range: 12-22-4
The cemetery is located on 82nd Ave [Dutch Ave] about 3/4 mile east of Worthington Road.
Buhler East Cemetery is sometimes called OldEbenezer Cemetery. It consists of approximately four acres, 3 & 1/2 miles east of Buhler. Originally, two acres was purchased in 1887 by the Alta Mennonite Church. In 1906 the Ebenezer Mennonite Church acquired the two-acre plot and purchased an additional two acres. It is not known whether there was ever a church at this site. It is used to augment the Buhler MunicipalCemetery.
Interments - 1978 Survey