Section / Township / Range: 17-23-5
The cemetery is located at 2401 Carey Blvd and bound by Avenue G & Carey Blvd.
This cemetery was started in December 1918 by Emerson Carey, a prominent business man.In 1931 the cemetery was transferred to the Carey Foundation and was incorporated. In 1974 it was sold to a private company. Since that time it has been owned and operated by local persons. In the cemetery there are many large stones marking the graves of formerly well-known Hutchinsonresidents.
Interments - 1978 Survey