AKA Haven Priest Cemetery
Section / Township / Range: 22-25-4
The cemetery is located on Castleton Road 1 1/2 miles East of Haven road.
William Priest deeded land to the Priest Cemetery Association for burial purposes on July 11, 1888 although there were several graves on the land before that date. The earliest person buried was Emmie Priest in 1880.
Interments - 1978 Survey