Section / Township / Range: 27-22-6
The cemetery is located at the crossroads of 56th Avenue and Pennington Road.
Mitchell Cemetery is located on a one-acre tract that was deeded to the trustees of Southwest Methodist Church by J.O. and Anna Schyler in 1896. Sarah Schuler, J.O. Schuler’s mother, was the first person to be buried in the new cemetery.
Interments - 1978 Survey