Section / Township / Range: 16-24-9
The cemetery is located on Trail West Road, East of Langdon Road.
The 1902 Historical Atlas of Plevna notes that one acre of land was donated to the St. Paul Lutheran Church in 1903 by a Mr. Spaniel, who was not a member of the church. According to Reno County land records an additional two acres was purchased from J.L. Snyder on 18 December 1906. Although the church was closed and moved away the cemetery is maintained.
Interments - 1978 Survey