Pretty Prairie Mennonite Cemetery
Section / Township / Range: 15-26-6
The cemetery is located on Pretty Prairie Road, about 1/2 mile West of Valley Pride Road
The first portion of land was deeded to the church by Peter Kaufman on 7 May 1885. It was enlarged twice; once on 7 May 1888 and again on 19 February 1924. The cemetery lies on one side of a large beautiful church.
Interments - 1978 Survey