St. Paul Lutheran Cemetery
Section / Township / Range: 7-25-4
The cemetery is located on Arlington Road, West of Willison Road. It can be seen from Highway 96.
The land was deeded by Charles A. Smith to the trustees of the St. Paul Lutheran Church on December 15, 1881 for the purpose of establishing a church and a cemetery. In time, the old church was replaced with a new one. The cemetery has a kiosk.
Interments - 1978 Survey