Look-ups are provided through our research services.
It is our goal to make our research services affordable.
In doing so, we offer the following research request options.
Please submit requests on the forms provided.
NOTE: We do not answer research requests in the month of December.
One record search for 5 names in RCGS publications
$2.00 plus SASE
- 1880 Census
- Births 1890-1911
- Cemetery Records 1865-1978
- Deaths 1890-1911
- Homestead 1875-1945
- Marriages 1872-1913
- Naturalization 1875-1955
- Teachers 1884-1966
Basic * one-hour research service.
Limited to one couple or 3 people per request AND specific search request
$5.00 plus SASE, not including copy fees and additional postage
Use for information not covered in other options.
Our volunteers will search the resources available to us. These may include records, books and other information located within the Hutchinson Public Library, Reno County Courthouse and other sources.
* Basic research examples: Directory search, obituary lookup, census lookup, marriage record copies, family lookup in history books, etc. Visits to the courthouse require specific dates or data to work with.
- We reserve the right to decline a research request.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional research fee of $20.00 per hour if you request research outside of our basic services. You will receive notification before any work is performed. Feel free to inquire about your research need.
- Up to 2 - $0.00 with paid basic one-hour research [option 3]. Sent via email or paper copy mailed with research response.
- 3 to 25 - $3.00 on CD only – Only for cemeteries that have been completely photographed. All remaining cemeteries have been partially photographed and you may inquire about specific persons.
CEMETERY LIST[check the photo status here]
Please allow 60 days for your request to be processed.