Thank you for your interest in supporting the Reno County Genealogical Society.
- Membership is open to anyone interested in genealogy or local history and the activities of RCGS.
- Membership dues are per year, per couple - see below. Consider giving a gift membership to family members.
Go here to download the RCGS brochure with membership application.
RCGS Membership Benefits
- Four  issues of our quarterly “The Sunflower”- Published in February, May, August & November
- Free Queries in The Sunflower [limit 50 words]
- Monthly  programs - both educational and fun
- 1 free hour of research [billed for copies & postage]
- Vote in annual election of Officers [November]
- Discount on publications [$1.00 per publication]
Annual dues: $15
A welcome packet will be mailed to you upon receipt of your membership application and dues.
Send Donations using membership application
Donations to the Reno County Genealogical Society are tax-deductible. Please consider supporting our efforts to serve our members, community and researchers through this website, publications, educational programs and more. Donations allow us to keep our membership fee lower than the average cost.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!