Littleton Cemetery

 

adoption.gif (1506 bytes) cemeterylist.htm.gif (1460 bytes) instructions.htm.gif (1430 bytes) biography.htm.gif (1436 bytes)

 

The Littleton Cemetery list was compiled and donated by Patty Woods Delcamp.

Updated July 2010

A - M / N - Z

Location map of Littleton Cemetery. click here

ironbar.gif (1106 bytes)

      Littleton Cemetery, Gore Twp, R 2 E, T 30, Dec 9, SW corner of SE 80.  Location from Mulvane: 2 S, 2 E. 

     Calvin and Elizabeth Little homesteaded in section 9 in 1872.   Shortly after arriving here, a little daughter was buried near the cabin.Between 1872 and 1882, the Little's also buried 3 sons.

     Sumner Kennedy bought this land from the Littles in 1873.   He gave approximately 10 acres for what is now known as the Littleton Cemetery.

     The first president of the Littleton cemetery Assoc. was Alfonso Shull in 1887.

 

 

 

 

This page was created by Cindy Ball and is now maintained by the Sumner County Historical & Genealogical Society