Search billions of records on


The Tabernacle on the Holland Road, grew out of two tent revivals held by Dr. H. C. Morrison, a Methodist minister. The building was erected in the summer of 1897 by Jim Guthrie and the first meeting was held in October of that year. The tabernacle is now the property of the county and can only be used for religious purposes.

[back to home page]