Bellevue Christian Church-266 Ward Avenue
First Baptist Church of Bellevue-254 Washington Avenue, first organized on April 12, 1904.
Prince of Peace Lutheran-306 Center Avenue, started 1892.
Sacred Heart Catholic Church-318 Division Street, a German speaking parish. When Bishop Toelbe had a shortage of priests in 1870, he requested the Provincial of the Passionist Fathers of Mount Adams in Cincinnati to send a priest. Rev. Stanislaus Parazyk, CP exercised the pastorate with the aid of other priests as occasional substitutes. During a tornado on July 7, 1915, the Gothic tower twisted out of shape and was replaced by the present cupola construction.
Saint Anthony Catholic Church-established in 1889 was the second parish to be formed in Bellevue. This was an English speaking parish, the people were going to Newport to receive the sacraments. A lot was secured at the corner of Sixth and O'Fallon Avenue on the boundary of Dayton as the site for the new school. But Bishop Maes decided upon the present location as a more suitable site. The school is now a Montessori school at 320 Poplar.