BATH COUNTY REAL PROPERTY DEED IMAGES
Use the Windows All Programs-Accessories-Accessibility-Magnifer to get a magnified view of deed images.
Individual Deed Images and Transcriptions
With Denton genealogical information
- Bath Book xx page 94-95 November 14, 1836,
Henry K. Reed, Benjamin N. Denton, Jacob Ross and Elizabeth of Randolph Co., Indiana and Jeremiah Vanlandingham and Nancy of Marion Co. to Reuben Denton
- Bath Book xx page 339 July 19, 1836, Heirs of William Denton to John Denton, 100 acres, same as Book xx page 401 & Book xx page 389
- Bath Book xx page 389 July 19,1836, William Denton heirs to John Denton, 100 acres, same as Book xx page 339 & Book xx page 401
- Bath Book xx page 401 July 19,1836, William Denton heirs to John Denton
Mary Denton, widow of William Denton, dec'd; James Denton and Doania(?; Elizabeth Denton; William Denton and Catherine;
Hiram Denton and Rebecca; Jonathan Denton and Elizabeth; Reuben Hunt and Sally, late Sally Denton, of Randolph Co., Indiana; Abrum Denton and Elizabeth;
Francis G. Denton; Washington Denton to John Denton, 100 acres, same as Book xx page 339 & Book xx page 389
- Bath Book xx page 429 September 19,1842, William Denton heirs to William Fleming
John Denton and Sary(?); Samuel Denton and Demoral(?); William Denton and Catherine; Herman(?) Denton and Rebecca;
Jonathan Denton and Elizabeth; Abraham Denton and Elizabeth; Thomas G. Denton and Fanny; Elizabeth Denton;
"heirs and widow of William Denton"
BATH COUNTY MAPS & MISC. IMAGES
Return to main Carter County page
Send questions and comments to John W. Grace
Kentucky GenWeb project
This page was last updated on -- Thursday, 05-Jan-2012 23:41:40 MST
© John W. Grace/ Oakland, Ca.