This property was passed from John Nelson Ross to his son, Reuben Fletcher Ross in 1872 by deed recorded in Deed Book E, Page 96. On March 18, 1903, Reuben sold this property to E. A. Tabor, as recorded in Deed Book Z, Page 408. On January 6, 1957, Florence (Ross) Tabor, the widow of E. A. Tabor, sold this property to James Tabor, as recorded in Deed Book 105, Page 358. On January 27, 1957, Florence recorded a correction to the sale in Deed Book 102, Page 587. On December 12, 1959, James A. Tabor sold this property to Florence Tabor, as recorded in Deed Book 111, Page 423. On January 20, 1960, Florence Tabor sold this property to Billy Ray DeBord, as recorded in Deed Book 111, Page 589. On August 22, 1991, Mary Ellen DeBord, widow of Billy Ray DeBord, sold this property to Kay M. Damron, and in turn to Eddie Sparks, and in turn, to herself. This property is currently described as parcel 14 on the Carter County Assessor's map 45.
Submitted by: John W. Grace