Eugene Jackson Clay and Sylvia Jean Campbell, circa 1945
Eugene Jackson Clay was born on November 6, 1921 in Olive Hill, Carter Co., Ky.,
son of Millard Clay and Maggie Nora Haywood Clay.
Eugene married Sylvia Jean Campbell on January 12, 1946 in Niles, Trumbull Co., Oh.
Sylvia was born on March 13, 1926 in Perry, Mo.
The children of Eugene and Jean:
1. Roy Lee b. 1946 married 1. Helene McPhilips 2. Jane ?
2. Darrell Raymond b. 1948 married (1.) Lynn Butler (2.) Sandra McElhaney (3.) Sandy Walters 4. Diane Verina
3. Karen Faye b. 1957 married Patrick Anthony Diluzio
4. Robert Owen b. 1959 married Peggy Sue Gifford
5. Sharon b. 1964 married Richard Yanek
6. Ronald b. 1966 married Wanda Fennell
Eugene and Sylvia (goes by the name of Jean) still live in Niles, Ohio.
Chester Johnson and Eugene Clay.
Chester Johnson married Victoria Clay.
Eugene Clay and Victoria Clay are brother and sister and are the children of Millard and Maggie (Haywood) Clay.
Submitted by Linda Cheeks Pittano