Daniel Franklin McGinnis, a farmer and the s/o Reuben and Martha Caroline Black McGinnis, was born 9/16/1858 and died Sep 1936. He married 9/9/1879 Rebecca Howard.
The children of Daniel and Rebecca were:
1) Nancy "Nannie" Lucinda b. 9/8/1883 d. 8/20/1963 m. 12/17/1902 James Abdon, Jr. son of James and Nancy E. Lewis Abdon;
2) Clarence Agustus b. 8/5/1886 m. Mary Jeanette Sanford;
3) Estella Carolina died at birth;
4) Pearl b. 9/16/1891;
5) Lola Elsie b. 11/12/1894 d. 10/16/1929 m. Norman Kitchen;
6) Ernest died at birth;
7) James Everett b. 7/29/1897 m. 1st 4/30/1930 Shirley Bruce b. 1907 Lawrence Co., Ohio, m. 2nd Silva Griffith;
8) an infant died at birth.
Daniel, the grandson of William Woodrow and Jane Brown McGinnis, is pictured here holding his grandfather's musket.
Submitted by Garrett and Sherry Lowe