Oligi-nunk Caves train stop in Carter City, Ky.
1899 photo of tourists disembarking at Carter to tour the Oligo-nunk Caves.
Passengers would cross the creek on the platform on the left to the Pavilion were they could purchase refreshments,
use the lavatory and purchase tickets to the caves.
Current photo of this same location.
The large building is the F. W. Lewis Furniture Company warehouse.
The photo is looking east on Route 474, with Ky Route 2 intersecting from the right.
Submitted by: Glen Haney