- Lookups are a great way to find that elusive ancestor. There are a few things I must
ask of you before you ask for a lookup:
- Lookup requests should be limited to one name, or perhaps two if it is a married couple.
- If it is a cemetery lookup, the information will be the name of the cemetery and the
dates on the headstone.
- Please do not ask for "everybody with X surname" or an entire family group
- Please do not ask for hardcopies to be mailed. We can't comply with that.
A great big THANKS to our lookup volunteers !