"Mill changes hands"
The Leader, Aug. 26, 1907
Nicholasville, Ky.--The Glass Milling Company, which has been running a mill in this county for thirty-four years, will change hands the first of September. Messrs. J. H. Murphy and J. F. Horine will retire and the new Glass Milling Company will be composed of J. H. Glass, W. B. Glass, R. J. Curd and John R. Williams, all of Wilmore. The old property on Jessamine creek will be abandoned and an up-to-date building will be erected near the depot at Wilmore.