The jail cell came from the old jail
that set out back of the brick Magoffin County courthouse that burned in
1957. The jail and courthouse dated back to 1894. The cell was intended
for four prisoners, according to the bunk spaces on the walls. We are now
in the process, with the help of John Pace, of enclosing the cell.
BACK to view other cabins