Essex, Mass. - Collections


| HOME | Collections | Contents of this collection |

The Cynthia (Bragdon) Cameron collection

Previous page   Next page


Caption on back: Page & Lucy Burnham's house on Western Avenue.

It was moved to its present location across from Walnut Park Avenue about 1947.
The addition on the right side of the house was removed at the time the house was moved. The barn behind the house still stands at that place.
Previous page   Next page



Copyright 2007, 2010 by Kurt A. Wilhelm