Essex Historical Society & Shipbuilding Museum archives
| HOME |
Historical Society research reports
During the 1930s and 1940s members of the historical society were asked to prepare a report for the monthly meetings. Images of some of those reports are shown at the links listed below.
- VIEW Closson, Bertha R. (read 11 Aug 1942) My early life on Choate Island. 9 typed pages. [EHS #4]
- VIEW anonymous. (no date) A brief history of Hog Island, Essex, Massachusetts. 6 typed pages [print is very light] [EHS #6].
- VIEW Hobart, Miriam Choate. (no date) Summer colony on Choate Island. 5 typed pages. [EHS #17]
- VIEW Hobart, Miriam Choate. (no date) Four old homesteads. 12 typed pages. [EHS #18]
- VIEW Lander, Annie. (7 Feb 1939) Teachers of Essex, Hog Island District. 3 handwritten pages [EHS #B2]
- VIEW anonymous. (no date) Schools of Hog Island. 2 typed pages. [EHS #B4]