All 2013 meetings are held at #4 School House, 565 Main St., Hanson, Massachusetts unless otherwise noted.
- April 4 meeting --- 7PM
Speaker: Sylvia Salas speaking on Fern Hill Cemetery
- May 2 Annual meeting & dinner at Camp Kiwanee --- 6PM - 9 PM
Speaker: Dr. William Hanna speaking on "Life of Lincoln Through Photographs"
Contact Patty Norton for annual dinner tickets (781) 294-8645
- June 6 meeting ---- 7PM
- Speaker : Hanover Historical Society's Executive Director, Rachel Lovett, will delve into the fascinating field of early Colonial Medicine. The talk "Fetch the Doctor: Dr. Gad Hitchcock & Colonial Medicine in Plymouth County" will feature Dr. Gad Hitchcock of Hanson, his Hanover connections, and medical techniques of the late 18th century. Lovett will focus on herbal remedies and how many of these practices still exist today.
- June 20 Strawberry Prep. Night ---- 5:30PM
- June 21 Strawberry Festival ---- 5PM-8PM
- August 1 -- 7 PM -- Speaker: Stephen Kemmett Speaking on: “Rakes, Rogues & Villian, Criminals & Outcasts of early Plymouth”
- Sept 5 meeting ---- 7PM
- Speaker TBD
- Sept 21 Harvest Fair and Craft Fair ---- 9AM-3PM
- October 3rd meeting
- Speaker: TBD.
- Nov 7 Pot Luck Dinner at Nathaniel Thomas Mill ---- 6:30PM