Reasons to Join our Society
Like most things in life, membership isn't free - but for our reasonable annual membership fees, you get a lot for your money.
1. Meet people with similar interests of family history and genealogy
2. Attend monthly meetings featuring local and national presenters
3. Receive assistance from our members on your family research
4. Attend our free genealogy research clinics held twice per month ($10 per session for non-members)
5. Share our library of resources including books and cds
6. Opportunity to serve as a volunteer, coach or member of Board of Directors
Annual membership runs from September 1 to August 31 each year. Individuals may purchase a membership for $25, while institutions may purchase a membership for $30.
Join by mail or in person at our monthly meeting:
Join On-line: To join on-line, simply click on the Paypal button and follow the on-screen directions. You do not need a Paypal account to use this PayPal feature.
Click on the Western Massachusetts Genealogical Society Application for Membership image to your right to view, save, and print your application. Payments along with the form should be sent to us at the address listed below.
Western Massachusetts Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 418
West Springfield, MA 01090
We meet year-round on the first Wednesday of each month at the Agawam Senior Center, located at 954 Main Street in Agawam, Massachusetts.
Our genealogy research clinics are offered on the third and fourth Thursday of the month from 6:00 to 8:00 PM at the Agawam Senior Center. The cost of the computer class is $10 for non-members; free for members of the Western Massachusetts Genealogical Society.
We hope you will join us at our next meeting.