Brunswick's Ancient Burying Ground was associated with Fort George, near the site of the former Cabot Mill, now a mixed-use building called Fort Andross. According to Four Lectures on the History of Brunswick by John McKeen, the burying ground was "attached to the Fort of Gov. Andross, where Mr. Roger Merrill's store is. There were, in this grave yard many grave stones standing still within the recollection of some now living. They are now all broken down and lost, and all traces of their graves obliterated from the face of the earth. There are now no monuments to show that they ever had an existence. This should admonish us to take effectual measures to secure what may remain of the sepulchers of our fathers."
In 1930 the local chapter of the DAR erected a monument outside Cabot Mill naming three persons interred in the Ancient Burial Ground, Benjamin Larrabee, Robert Dunning, and Andrew Dunning.
Also the earliest burial place where are buried