Headstone transcriptions for Cook Farm were found in the collection of Bernice Douglas. The location of the stones is unknown as of 2002. In March 2002, long-time River Road-area resident recalled that the graves had been removed to Riverside Cemetery.
The transcriptions show 3 headstones and 12 or more unmarked graves. The only burial date shown is 1830.
|Volunteer to look for area surnames starting with "D" or "E" on maps available at the Pejepscot Historical Society or Curtis Memorial Library.|
S E, died 1830, ae 71
D E, date obliterated
E D, no date