First Congregational Church a/k/a Union Chapel
About the time of the Civil War, this second church
in Otisfield was built for the Congregational Society in Spurr's Corner.
It was dedicated on January 18, 1871. Modern seating was installed
in the Spring of 2000 by church members. It is known today as the
Spurr's Corner Missionary Alliance. March 22, 2000
Return to Image Index
Go to Next Image